Nüobell ( Manufactures Warranty)
The manufacturer warrants this product to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal residential use and conditions, for a period of 2 years from the original invoice date. Shipping and handling fees are to be paid for by the customer. The manufacturer agrees, at its option during the warranty period, to repair and defect in material or workmanship or to furnish a repaired or refurbished product of equal value in exchange without charge (except for a fee for shipping, handling, packing, return postage, and insurance which will be incurred by the customer). Such repair or replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase as confirmed by showing the model number on original dated sales receipt.
Fitmass Extended Warranty Program:
5 year in house FITMASS warranty will allow us to take care of any warranted issues right here in Canada. We will provide you with a on the spot repair or if a repair is not possible we will offer you a replacement.
Existing FiTMASS Customers can email email@example.com to upgrade warranty coverage.
All NÜOBELL products are warranted to the retail purchaser to be free from defects in materials and workmanship. Warranty coverage is only valid to the original purchaser and valid proof of FiTMASS purchase will be required. Any product used in a manner not recommended by FiTMASS will void any warranty coverage.
The product covered by this Extended Warranty Program was designed, warranted, and intended for residential use only. This Extended Warranty Program covers mechanical failure due to defects in materials including damage during shipment or malfunctioning parts from recommended and normal regular use.
Parts, including handle, weight plates, plastic connectors and cradle have a manufacturer’s warranty of 2 years plus the applicable purchased extended coverage based on warranty membership extension of 1 or 3 years.
What this warranty does not cover:
- Damage to the product due dropping or slamming the dumbbell.
- Normal wear and tear and cosmetic damage that does not impede the use of the dumbbells (by way of example, but not limited to, scratches, dents or paint peeling).
- Any damage, failure or loss caused by accident, misuse, neglect, abuse, improper assembly, improper maintenance, Acts of God, tampering, alteration, modification, theft, or failure to follow instructions or warnings.
- Use of products in a manner or environment for which they were not designed.
- FiTMASS will not be responsible for any extended coverage terms offered by a distributor or service provider.
The preceding warranties are the sole and exclusive express warranties made by FiTMASS. They supersede any prior, contrary or additional representations, whether oral or written. The extent of FiTMASS under this warranty is the repair or replacement of the product at the sole discretion of FiTMASS. In no event shall FiTMASS's liability exceed the purchase price paid by the purchaser. Under no circumstances shall FiTMASS be liable for any loss, direct, indirect, incidental, foreseen, unforeseen, special or consequential damage arising out of or in connection with the use of this product.
No agent, representative, dealer or employee has the authority to alter or increase the obligations or limitations of this warranty. Any implied warranties, including the WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY and any WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, are limited in duration to the term of the applicable express warranty provided above, whichever is longer. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
Replacement parts covered under warranty will be provided by FiTMASS. The original purchaser must provide proof of purchase from FiTMASS. Part assembly, additional taxes, handling, packing, return postage, insurance, and shipping expenses are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- FiTMASS will have the option to repair or replace any NÜOBELL product or parts, which requires replacement under the warranty
- FiTMASS will have the option to replace any equipment that is structurally defective with a new unit or replace the unit with a unit of equal value.
- If you elect to repair a NÜOBELL product or part yourself or use a replacement part not supplied by FiTMASS, FiTMASS shall not be liable for any cost, damage, failure or loss caused by the use of unauthorized service or parts.
FiTMASS reserves the right to monitor all claims for warranty fraud and reserves the right to immediately void any warranty offered hereunder if it determines in its sole discretion that warranty fraud exists with respect to any claim made hereunder.